Subscriber acknowledges that Time for Trello may collect information about Subscriber and third-party Users:
- upon their opening of a user account, creation or modification of a user profile, subscription to a service tier, change of service tier or modification of the billing information associated with a particular workspace
- when they visit Time for Trello website (session information, browsing history at Time for Trello, IP address, certain software and hardware attributes) or fill in forms via the service
- when they access or use the service (location, manner, means and duration of such use or access)
- information entered in Trello in order to be used in Time for Trello
- when otherwise knowingly made available to Time for Trello (information the data subjects provide)
When visiting Time for Trello, "cookies" are likely to be stored on the visitor's device.
Time for Trello represents that it has implemented and will continue to employ commercially reasonable measures to ensure that subscriber details are processed securely and in compliance with applicable law.
Time for Trello has no obligation to monitor or access subscriber accounts, but may do so in cases where such action is reasonably justified (e.g., in order to prevent illegal or harmful activity or to provide customer support or to perform a legal obligation it otherwise cannot perform).
We will only retain this information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes above.
We will collect this information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to subscribers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc.
Last modified: 2015-01-15